Who do you think would have been the nicer human being- Jesus or Mohammad ?

re: Jesus' compassion. This link says Mohammad was tops in compassion .kindness, etc etc.

https://www.islamicity.org/6428/the-kindness-of-pr...

Jesus my Lord. i can not deny Jesus in any way he is my Savior. He was perfect never sinned. the same cannot be said about Mohammad. Thanks for the question.

• Mintee

God only chooses the most perfect men for his messengers and prophets.. He chose both Jesus and Mohammed.. Who am I to judge God for his choices in prophets.. He chose hundred of thousands of great men.. Mohammad, Jesus, M oses, Solomon, David, Lot, Adam, Abraham.. Jonah.. , Noah, the list goes on and on..

Muhammad at least he was god damn real as **** 😡

Mohammed created war when attacked. you need to learn some history.

• Paul

It isn't about being "nice", It's about teaching the truth.

Jesus, of course... He didn't go around raping and killing.

Assuming either of them were real, Jesus without a doubt.

I don't recall Jesus 'marrying' any 9 year olds, so.........

Nobody ever credited Mudhammad as being a "nice guy" to his enemies. In contrast, the defining feature of Jesus' life was compassion for all people. Make no mistake, the two religions are diametric opposites despite superficial similarities.