Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 month ago

Should i ask her to be my girlfriend? Help??

So im currently talking to This girl Emily,   we have  known each other for almost a year.    Ive always liked her but  She used to have a boyfriend,   they broke up almost 1 month ago.   We hungout many times before but last week we went on our first real date,  and we hungout tonight as well.   

She told me she doesn't want to rusb things,   and she even told my besfriend that she wants to take her time because she doesn't want to make any mistakes.     

We hold hands,   we kiss and she even wants me to spend the night at her house next week.   How long should i wait to ask her to be my official girlfriend????   Whats my next step please help????

• John

You don't have to ask her and you shouldn't, really.

Just be cool, everything is going the way it should.

I would only bring up the point of "being exclusive" if you suspect she is dating a bunch of guys. But if its pretty clear she is only into you then I wouldn't even bring it up.

You need to slow down here! She has told you she doesn't want to rush things, and by that she doesn't want to put the "exclusive" or "girlfriend/boyfriend" label on it! She wants to date you, get to know you etc, but she doesn't want to be forced into something she isn't comfortable with.

I would wait, you guys haven't even been together for a month! Why rush it? It's clear she's into you, so just go with the flow.

if you ask her right now, she will say no anyways. I would say that after she gets over her ex, you ask her. She most likely is still thinking about her ex right now

bih u gettin sum pusy yeen need to be worying bout her being yo girl u need to go str8 to wallgreens and ask for da best protection possible real shi mane