Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsGolf · 7 months ago

What does it mean if your ex braces her legs against yours?

Basically me and my ex have been separated for 8 years now, We dated for about 2 years, and we lost our virginity to each other. We are still somewhat acquaintances. A few weeks ago we hung out with some other friends, and she sat beside me, all night she was bracing her legs against mine like her left leg was literally bracing on my right leg and it was obvious, she was also stepping on my shoes slightly sometimes and left her feet there, and always staring at me, she even at one point for a period had crossed her legs and had her feet under my thighs to hold it into position. And yes she had lots of leg room. I pretended it was nothing and didn't pay attention to it. Also around 4 years ago we were out drinking with friends and we were a bit tipsy and she held my hand. I am so confused and wondering what this could all mean, she has had numerous boyfriends after me and says she doesn't talk to any of her exes except me.

What could all this mean, I didn't think of it much until now, we had an awful breakup and things were awful in the past, many arguments and fights so this confuses me. 

• Brian

In today's silly edition of MTV's "What Does It Mean??????"

It was an accident

• Blackbird7 months agoReport

An accident for 2 hours?