Ok you tried for 40 years to get USA to go Metric and FAILED. So you are gonna tell gun owners?

To turn in their guns and you think they are gonna say " I like to obey my government. Yes I will turn in my gun right now."

I'm not sure you know this but most gun calibrations are metric.

nobody is going after your guns you 5'4 gay pansy white boy living in echo park, Los Angeles.

while being scared that blacks and browns are going to rape you in the butt

Source(s): you are privileged gay white boy whining about someone going after you?? I can assure you that blacks and browns in Los Angeles have much more to lose than you do
  • Manny

I think you guys grossly underestimate who you're going up against… And we don't even wanna disarm you like that. They want to literally buy off your AR-15s and Kalashnikovs off your hands. You get to keep everything else.

It's literally free money.

Source(s): We don't have to go down this road…

You're impervious to being informed, we know.

We do, we do not tell.

We use metric in construction.

gun control doesn't mean everybody gives up their guns , snowflake

Yes. If you try to disarm me, blood will be spilled. That I can guarantee you.