My doctor has been out of the office for over 3 months now. The office keeps rescheduling my appointments. How normal is this? I am worried.?

The office wont tell me anything about where he is or what happened. They just say they don't know.

• Andy T

Cancel and going with another doc.

TROLL...............

Source(s): Read your previous posts.

It's not normal for a doctor to be out of office for that long unless he is dealing with a medical issue of his own or some sort of family emergency. The office staff is not going to divulge anything personal in nature to you about him unless the Dr himself gives them permission to do so.

• keerok

Doctor have lives too so it shouldn't be surprising to see some have an extended vacation. The responsible ones do leave some contact information to another doctor in case of emergency. If you feel you really need to see a doctor right away, ask the doctor's secretary for his designated reliever. This way, your records stay intact and your regular doctor will be updated later on what happened to you.

Have you tried contacting Microsoft?

you're anxious about your doctor not being there? You should see a doctor about that

• Melanie3 weeks agoReport

hes been my doctor awhile now and was helping me improve. Its been hard for me. I don't know what happened ..

• Susie

I would find another Dr.