How would you do National Gun Confiscation WITHOUT Federal Buildings being blown up and Federal Agents ?

Being ambushed and killed by Right Wing Militia? How would you pull that one off? Waco? Oklahoma City? America is not sweet, nice little Holland or Belgium.

pretend texas is some middle eastern country and then nuke it

• Manny

Not all of Texas… Please…

• John W

Use a buyback for 6 months or a year. Then make possession a felony with a mandatory 18 months prison time.

• Congrats bubba Ray! They can choose surrender or slavery, both are going to cost ALOT of lives. Good luck not getting caught in the crossfire...

You probably couldn’t. 

Which is why literally nobody wants a national gun confiscated. 

Even in Nazi Germany... guns weren’t confiscated. The previous restrictions (not bans) on guns in the Weimar Republic were actually lifted by the Nazis. 

But as usual this is right wing guntards tilting at windmills. 

“We should enforce the gun laws we already ha—“

“OMGWTFBBQ tHet CoMmIe LiBtArD kEnYaN mOoSlIm 0bama DuN gOnNa TaKe ArE gUnZ aWaY aNd DeClArE sHaNiA lAw!!1!!1!!!!1!!”

And of course they think their guns was the reason why they weren’t just taken out by drone strikes... lulz. 

• Manny

Well, if it comes to that, we can just drone strike all the right-wing training camps, barracks, and other points of interest. This isn't the 90s anymore.

They are all also in 4chan and 8chan. Just follow the IP Addresses. I'm sure the government has resources that can crack commercial VPNs.

You understand that in war, all the brakes are gonna be pulled out…

Source(s): I have total confidence the right-wing militia will lose. The thing is that I might be killed by them beforehand, so I won't see their defeat, LOL…
    • Manny

Even though I'd consider myself to be the exact opposite, I'd gladly wear that label if it means what happened in El Paso never happens again.

This reminds me of the time Reagan got shot and banned automatic rifles. I don’t remember reading about any ambush situations.

• Just prohibitively expensive and regulated to a point where in a few more years the ones that can be legally circulated will begin to fail and then no more autos unless your military/leo

You have to have a bunch of left wing anarchist terrorists in your corner who do the dirty work of the establishment for free.

• Susie

Ah. I see you guys are thinking like communists already. The asker blocked me, as they can’t handle those who shoots holes through their Stalin like statements.