Why is this dog letting the squirrels suck on its tittys?

• Susie

Animals that just had their own babies will sometimes accept others to “mother” and nurse, even those of different species.

Spend less time researching demons and more time researching other things and you'll appear less crazy. How many more days? Six? “8 more days until hes coming (dont answer if an unbeliever) getting ready to summon a powerful sexy Male demon im cutting myself? Saving the blood. It needs a portal entrance so i cut a 3 by 5 foot circle in the wall and did blood around the circle in going to keep repeating this. Im sorry alastor but i cannot pass this up. Oppurtunity to learn and get more powers no one could dream of. And of course were going to have sex!”

Odd that your answer to ALL questions is: "Why did my dogs titties and vagina blow up and turn brown? Is she pregnant?" Maybe research wouldn't help you appear less crazy - and fixated.

• Jojo

Probably the dog is experiencing a false pregnancy and is producing milk and welcomes the squirrels as if they were her own pups.

The dog is nursing obvious orphaned baby squirrels, not really uncommon.

That is her babies now.

That dog has one weird fetish bro

It's nursing them. Does your Mommy know you are on the Internet? Does your teacher know you can't spell titties?

Still saving your blood for the Devil? Ever work this out - "Com and the occasional and the ink of my life is a bit more than friends with a big pot and I think it's a bear that is not the only one that has to do the above best I have a gay friend and a bear that I wouldn't want a bear with a video of a girl that I wouldn't have been able for the pas to be a few minutes in a co interview and the ink was wondering how to make it look at them to have sex and then they are not allowed in a co relationship to get if they don't sell it for a while and they do everyday with a big swastika or something that I wouldn't want them or anything else like that lmao you know what to say to you online or if they made it a little after you can meet them and recieve it is a good thing I can?"