Ummm. Ya know, British people FOLLOW RULES (ever watch them "queing up?) You realize if you told Americans to turn in their guns...?

They would go "Ahhhh,  no."

• Manny

I know this is a pro-gun post, but what relevance does the British part have in this?

Nobody's gonna systematically take your guns away. We're just trying to curb the white supremacists from taking advantage of this loose and broad interpretation of the Second Amendment.

Source(s): I mean, if you want an assault rifle (a long gun, regardless of fire-rate, that accepts intermediate cartridges), why not join the military? They'll even show you how to use it AND you might actually get to use it, LOL…
    • Manny

Then you're gonna fall in love with me.

Nobody wants to ban guns and make everyone turn them in.

But you're totally right.  In the same year, 1973, both Canada and the US announced they were going to switch to Metric.  Canadians said "Wow, why not?  That'll be fun!" and there was no problem.  Americans curled up their backs and said "Oh yeah?  Make me!"  And we never did convert to metric.  I've always thought this shows a big difference between Americans and Canadians.

Arrest enough of them for illegal firearm possession and they'd get the message pretty quickly

• Manny

I think it'll be a bad idea to go to war against the United States Government.