Mia asked in Social SciencePsychology · 4 weeks ago

I have a question?

Should I start drinking? 

It’s getting really difficult for me to cope with everything, and I heard alcohol helps. Like a shot everyday.

I’m in therapy but it doesn’t help.

So I just think I should start drinking, I’m not a troll so please don’t call me that! I need actually advice here because I’m really concidering doing this. Also I’m 13; female.

What should I do?!

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

If cbd is legal were you live i would consider it. it helps with a lot of thing like anxiety depression and will uplift your mood.

• 3 weeks ago

No don't drink, it will only make everything worse. Go to your therapist and tell them what you said on here. Tell them that you are considering drinking and you feel therapy is not working.

• 3 weeks ago

Do not drink, get hobbies, focus on school or do something fun but don’t drink because that will affect your future and your life will go downhill find something positive in your life and never let that go

• 4 weeks ago

Drinking doesn't actually help anything. What it can do is make you forget the problems for a short time. Once you're sober, the problems are still there, possibly made worse by whatever stupid thing you did or said while drinking.

No 13 year old should drink. At all. In any amount. Eighteen would be a minimum age as far as I'm concerned, and as far as the laws of most countries are concerned.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

No that would ruin your life and make it hell.

Your counsellor is not working so get another one.

• Lila
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

No. You shouldn't use alcohol to cope with problems. It can ruin your life. If you develop an addiction it will cost you all your money, your health, your friends, your family. You will end up worse off than you were before and all your problems will still be there. Maybe you should find another therapist or even try medication if what you are doing currently doesn't help.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

no, it will ruin your liver, maybe you should change counselors if yours dont help

• 4 weeks ago

No that’s really dumb

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.