2 knee surgery in 2018 back to back maybe 1.5 Month apart, I torn my menicus the 1st time. 2nd time my Dr removed it due to pain still.?

Should I have this much problem squatting n doing stairs even standing n sitting long periods of time. I knew it never be the same as before like a good knee here. Yet, I feel like I can't do my job in the kitchen any more cuz of all the movement I do etc. And when get home it absolutely killing me here even if I ice it too. Will this able me to get partial disability here?!? I'm physically able to do job in kitchen yet some things I can't do at all. Going back to Dr next week see what he says.  I don't want to go on unemployment or and disability but idk what else to do here. This is all I know is being in the kitchen and it's definitely taking a toll on my knee here.  Any advice here would be awesome.