Title for a twisted version of Rapunzel?

I'm writing a retelling of the original Rapunzel story where Rapunzel is the villain of the tale. I'm having trouble coming up with a title. Does anyone have any suggestions?

• humpty

Story first. Title later.

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow

Changing the Locks

Have you written the story yet? If you have then you should be able to come with a title.

How about - 

Leznupar

• Nunya

Repulzan, the black widow.

• Zac Z

I suggest you first write your story and then worry about the title. You might have an idea for a fitting title along the way, the story might change in unexpected ways that influences what's a good title for it, or you might not finish the story.

If you start writing a story with a title in mind, fine. But if you don't, it really doesn't matter. Like I said, don't worry about that at this stage.

a twisted version of rapunzel might be a good title

• Andrew

You've got me tied up in knots. You don't exactly demonstrate a towering level of creativity, do you? Normally, I'd make a cutting remark, but let's not split hairs here, you need to come up with your own title. The fringe benefits to doing so are obvious.

I'll show myself out now.

• Marli

Rotten Rapunzel.

I Cut That Prince Out of My Hair

The Long Haired Monstress.