Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 2 months ago

Men don't mouth off when their girlfriends say, "huba huba" or "what a hunk" around a hot guy, so why do women mouth off when their boy?

friends say "what a babe" around a hot girl?

You might want to work on your game man. If a girl you are dating says that in front of you that could be a sign of disrespect (i.e. she doesnt think you have a backbone).

Im not saying "Ike Turner" that schit or anything, but call her out on it.

I realize you could just be a troll. But I think the real you is peaking through in this question. Why? Because you brought this issue to light. Which means that you are the type of dude who a woman would say something like that around.

Source(s): nothing

Yes, they do. Men go nuts over that kind of thing, often violently.

• Zertsetzung⚡️

No not true most are very docile. Those of us that would back hand her are far and few in between.

Apparently you run around with a different class of people than my friends and I do. We don't say rude crude things like that.

I agree but then it's up to the guy to tell her that he won't stand for that if he's not allowed to say the same about other girls. If she disagrees and still somehow fails to see how sexist she is, then he has a right to complain.

cause they like that girl

• Susie

It’s disrespectful whoever says that. If you know it bothers someone you care about (and yes it does men too) why would you do it or even make excuses for doing it. That’s childish.

• Mandy

I don’t know many women who say that around their boyfriends. I don’t know any women who say that at all, actually.

Ever heard of hypergamy

Woman are naturally wired into trying to boss other people around plus constantly trying to find a better deal

*cough* bullshxt.

You whine like crying babies or storm off in silent mode. Don't get it twisted, Ike Turner.

• Guardian

XD Yeah. I would have 8 years ago too when I first entered Y!A.