How to get rid of really bad ear ache ?

I started getting a really sore ear a couple weeks ago been to the doctors got a spray didn’t work so I got strong pain killers it went away now it’s in my other ear why am I getting this the doctor has gave me drops but doesn’t seem to be working it’s keeping me up all night I can feel it throbbing it’s so sore it’s driving me nuts what can it be and what can I do to get it better 

What is causing the pain? Do you have an ear infection? Do hydrogen peroxide a couple times a day

Play music on full blast with headphones. Listen to bass booted songs. I recommend, Jopping by SuperM or Lalalay by Sunmi.

Music is a very good medicine.

• Bill

you have an ear infection

get a real doctor and have your ears washed out properly and then use the drops to kill of the bacteria or fungus

We use a couple of drops of warm olive oil in the ear that hurts. Give it a try.

i would go back to the doctors and get it checked out