Bryce
Lv 5
Bryce asked in HealthMen's Health · 4 weeks ago

Can you beat my daily grooming regiment?

I shower with Zesty bar soap.

Then I brush my teeth Crest and rinse it off with Listerine cool mint mouthwash .

I shave with Rocky Mountain Barber Company's Cedar Spice shaving soap and finish off my shave with Thayer's unscented witch hazel and a splash of Aqua Velva.

Then it's Speed Stick Avalanche for my pits and Gold Bond medicated for men for all the places that might get sweaty during the day.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Best answer

In the shower , I use my wife or daughter's shampoo/conditioner (they both get it from a company called 'Function of Beauty' that makes personalized hair care products), Satsuma body wash from The Body Shop (it smells like you are injecting oranges into your nostrils), and Clean & Clear Deep Action Exfoliating Scrub.

For shaving (which I only do a few times a week), I use Gillette Series Moisturizing Shave Gel with Gillette Sensor 3 Disposable Razors - but I don't typically use aftershave. If my face feels oily, I might use some of my wife's face stuff - it has witch hazel in it.

After my shower I dry my ears out with q-tips, before giving them a thorough cleaning inside and out with another q-tip soaked in 91% rubbing alcohol, then apply Gillette 'Cool Wave' Gel Deoderant to my underarms. I will also clean my undercarriage with toilet paper soaked in rubbing alcohol if I have any itching/chafing, and to make sure my a** doesn't stink.

If I'm going to be doing anything physical outside where I know I'm going to be sweating a lot I will apply Gold Bond Medicated Powder to my crotch/inner thigh region to prevent chafing (although they make a spray which is much easier to apply, as well as a deoderant style bar).

I don't use any kind of body sprays/colognes - but I sometimes put a little Doterra orange oil on my wrists/neck just for the heck of it.

• 4 weeks ago

i use dollar general products and save

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

wow you must be rich !!

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Troll, your mom doesn't even trust you with a bar soap let alone all of these household products. Now be a good boy and go take the bubble bath she just made for you. Just maybe tomorrow she will let you sit outside on the front porch for 5 mins, if you behave that is.

• Bryce
      Lv 5
      3 weeks agoReport

Someone obviously doesn't know what a troll is. Or how to answer a question. Or basic politeness. No wonder you hide behind well deserved anonymity. You are a coward and a dolt.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.