Bryce
Bryce asked in HealthMen's Health · 4 weeks ago

Can you beat my daily grooming regiment?

I shower with Zesty bar soap.

Then I brush my teeth Crest and rinse it off with Listerine cool mint mouthwash .

I shave with Rocky Mountain Barber Company's Cedar Spice shaving soap and finish off my shave with Thayer's unscented witch hazel and a splash of Aqua Velva.

Then it's Speed Stick Avalanche for my pits and Gold Bond medicated for men for all the places that might get sweaty during the day.

In the shower , I use my wife or daughter's shampoo/conditioner (they both get it from a company called 'Function of Beauty' that makes personalized hair care products), Satsuma body wash from The Body Shop (it smells like you are injecting oranges into your nostrils), and Clean & Clear Deep Action Exfoliating Scrub.

For shaving (which I only do a few times a week), I use Gillette Series Moisturizing Shave Gel with Gillette Sensor 3 Disposable Razors - but I don't typically use aftershave. If my face feels oily, I might use some of my wife's face stuff - it has witch hazel in it.

After my shower I dry my ears out with q-tips, before giving them a thorough cleaning inside and out with another q-tip soaked in 91% rubbing alcohol, then apply Gillette 'Cool Wave' Gel Deoderant to my underarms. I will also clean my undercarriage with toilet paper soaked in rubbing alcohol if I have any itching/chafing, and to make sure my a** doesn't stink.

If I'm going to be doing anything physical outside where I know I'm going to be sweating a lot I will apply Gold Bond Medicated Powder to my crotch/inner thigh region to prevent chafing (although they make a spray which is much easier to apply, as well as a deoderant style bar).

I don't use any kind of body sprays/colognes - but I sometimes put a little Doterra orange oil on my wrists/neck just for the heck of it.

i use dollar general products and save

wow you must be rich !!

Troll, your mom doesn't even trust you with a bar soap let alone all of these household products. Now be a good boy and go take the bubble bath she just made for you. Just maybe tomorrow she will let you sit outside on the front porch for 5 mins, if you behave that is.

• Bryce

Someone obviously doesn't know what a troll is. Or how to answer a question. Or basic politeness. No wonder you hide behind well deserved anonymity. You are a coward and a dolt.