Why dont car windshields have a glass cover to keep them clean?

• RR

The first thing I do with a new car is have it removed. It saves cleaning it and scraping ice off it.

Additionally, the bugs and hailstones on my face are good for my complexion.

• anand

Tha answer is transparent..

Because glass covers are tinted black. it makes seeing difficult for the driver.

You can solve that problem by driving backwards.

There is that in existence, the question is why does nobody have a glass cover over the glass cover?

now you stop this , okay? way too early for these brain stumpers.............

• Weasel McWeasel

You ain't kidding.............I didn't even have my tea yet and had to ponder why windshields don't have glass covers. Just too early for these brain stumpers.

• polly

Because the sun refracting through the two layers of glass was causing too many drivers to spontaneously combust

• polly

It's too hard to fit sunglasses to a cars windshield because the wind shear forces keeps peeling them off & the car driving behind runs them over & smashes them into a million pieces

Cuz the defroster  woodn't work too good.

• Carol3 weeks agoReport

Oh. Ok. Are you staying with BibleSelector? Are you friends?

• Because then you'd have to clean the glass cover

• Carol3 weeks agoReport

Oh. Ok. Good point. You sure think a lot. Wish I colud.

• Jay

because they do