Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsMartial Arts · 3 weeks ago

Are ufc fighters badass ? If so who is the most badass fighter in the UFC now ?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago
    Best answer

Jon jones , isreal is gonna be the next big star but nobody is as dominent as jon

• 2 weeks ago

No, they can't beat TMAs. UFC clowns just do sports, not real fights. My boyfriend is a supreme master of Shorinji Kempo, and he'd easily beat any UFC clown.

• khabi1 week agoReport

Shonrinji Kempo is quite useless TBH lol 

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

not sure what you mean by badass. but ufc fighters are the best in unarmed dueling on the planet. jon jones is probably the greatest ever but he uses performance enhancing drugs.

@megumi true it is just a sport, but we dont have gladiator arena so a sport is the closest thing your gonna get. sure you could get into street fights but your unlikely to see the best athletes doing street fights. and if you think pretending to perform lethal moves is training for a real fight your living in a fantasy land. if you havent done it before you dont have that skill period. if youve never poked someone in the eyeball your not skilled in poking eyeballs no matter how much you pretend to do it in training.

• khabi1 week agoReport

@LIama especially Megumi sounds like a retarded name 

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Its fake and rigged. Only fools dont see its rigged.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Well, it's more realistic than boxing in terms of an actual street fight.

Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

I guess so. I don't follow the sport much. But since they can use their knees, there are more sudden knockouts -- unlike boxing.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.