What color should I paint these walls? I hate white walls. Whatever color, it needs to match the blue sinks and tub. ?

You don't necessarily need a color that matches, you need a color that compliments (in the yellow family), or that tones (a paler color of blue) or enhances such as a light gray with a blue undertone.  Before you decide, get some small sample cans and paint blocks on different parts of the walls to see how they work with the blue you have and how they look in your particular lighting conditions.

• jamie4 weeks agoReport

Thanks Anne! I was thinking light grey too. But... now that you mentioned yellow... kind of reconsidering. Never thought of yellow, but I kind of like it. Thanks for the advice. 😊

Picking blue gray color or a very light tan color is a good idea. So is the yellow that the best answer suggested.

OIf you go with yellow, go with a light yellow, like Ben Moore's Cream Yellow. It is a nice shade of yellow that is not at all bright sunshiney yellow.

If you do decide to go with gray, pick a silvery light gray with blue undertones, like Ben Moore's Silver Mist.

A nice shade of light tan is Ben Moore's Sand Dune.

While I have your attention, I am going to throw another color at you. The opposite of blue on the color wheel is orange. So, a shade of orange would positively work. Not citrus orange, but a pastel peachy color would definitely work. Even a pastel peachy yellow would be very chic.

Once the walls are painted with whatever color you select, you can either compliment the paint color with blue towels the color of the sinks or use silvery gray, light yellow or peach tone (even terra cotta) towels.

And, don't forget green. Green and blue are the colors of water, so a light shade of green with yellow undertones would look great as well.

You have more options than you thought. Bring home lots of color chips in pastel shades to see which one appeals to you.

• ron h

I'd use light gray if that works with the floor.   I really like the blue fixtures, but I'd see if you could change the couintertop. Granite is instanely expensive but maybe Corian?  (Corian ain't cheap, though)

If it has to match blue fixtures, you probably should use blue.