Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 2 months ago

What is your opinion on these five celebrities?

Kim Kardashian

Britney Spears

Jennifer Lawrence

Michael Jackson

John Lennon

• Jahal

Kim Kardashian is much smarter than she is given credit for being.

She will be a lawyer in about 6 years, and will do a lot to improve society and will work for criminal justice reform.

I do not consider Kim K a celebrity, she's a rich socialite without talent. Michael Jackson is the only one I care about and he is the KING.

John Lennon is by far the best of the lot. Some of the others, especially Kardashian, are trash.

Kim K.....trash

Kim kardashian-very critical about people fashion

Britney Spears-popular

Jennifer Lawrence-funny

Michael Jackson-very talented singer and dancer

John l-talented

They are talented people

I always liked Michael Jackson. I find his songs very meaningful and having a message to the world.

Kim Kardashian - Meh

Britney Spears - I agree with what someone else said. She has been pushed too far by so many people in her life that now she’s broken. Also she never brushes her hair and I feel for her. 

Jennifer Lawrence - OK actress but overrated. She shouldn’t have one the Oscar for Silver Linings Playbook, Bradley Cooper deserved one for that movie. 

Michael Jackson - Incredible performer and singer, traumatized childhood leads to garbage adulthood. 

John Lennon - Not a huge fan of the Beatles but he was a great songwriter. 

My opinion is I would remove the last two celebs.

• Nancy

Kim K - Mmm, Bible.

Britney - Meh.

J Law - Heck, yeah!

M. J. - Wooohooo, ma ma sa, ma ma coo sa!

John Lennon - Sitting on a corn flake, waiting for the van to come, corporation T-shirt, stupid bloody Tuesday, man, you've been a naughty boy, you let your face grow long.