Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 4 weeks ago

Did Dianne also ask the question about Dianne asking questions about Dianne?

You idiot.... get a life and ask a current events question. And don't forget to have a wash. It's been a month.

Users do many things.

The minimum age to legally use this site is 13. You don't appear to meet that criteria.

• Jack H

A troll trolling a trolling troll...

Quite possibly. She was caught asking questions about corny and catrin then going anonymous, so she could be doing the same now

No there are to many people already doing that and abusing her

• Rob

Whatever, Dianne. No-one cares!

I would advise her not to respond to these type of questions because the asker enjoys the replies.

You need to start getting a life now.

• FOXY Di

I got that link from another user on this site, THE CAT IN THE HAT, so that's one theory debunked. As to my gender there is nothing obvious that I'm male except in your tiny perverted mind. You are a misogynistic and believe women should keep quiet and have no opinion of their own. Blocked for lies