Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsAstronomy & Space · 4 weeks ago

What is a dumb thing that bugs you?

For example. I was bugged by the color of the light out of a light bulb. Because it was white and not yellow. That is a very dumb thing to be bugged about.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

6500K is the only way to go now! :-)

One of the things that bugs me are tungsten light bulbs. All those decades of wasted energy using a heat generator to leak a little bit of dingy tan light.

Another dumb thing that bugs me are those mindless 'What if' questions. What if the Sun suddenly turned inside out?

What if the Moon is actually a painting?

etc. etc. etc.

• 4 weeks ago

Blue faced morons who spam very wrong sections with utter bullsh*t.

• 4 weeks ago

Flat Earth Theorists

Moon Landing Deniers

Global Warming Deniers

And People who ask why is the Sky blue ??

• 4 weeks ago

Entitled customers. I work in the food service industry and it's every 4-5 orders do we get some entitled brat complaining that there isn't enough toppings on their pizza. Annoys the hell out of me

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Prices in shops, & people unable to handle the decimal system.

• Clive
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

What does this have to do with astronomy and space?

• 4 weeks ago

The dumbest things that bug me are the Flat Earthers and Moon Landing Deniers... Just an hour of research would answer all the questions they pose, but... instead of finding out - they keep asking them...

• amy
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

White colour is caused by the reflection of every colour in the rainbow because no colour is being absored. If you want a yellow light get a different bulb or lighting the absorbs more colour wave lengths. also this is basic physics.

• 4 weeks ago

I hate that light bulb too! you should smash it, and get a yellow one!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.