Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

How do you survive in this world?

My parents are about to kick me out the house. So I need some tips on how to survive. How do you survive in the world filled with pain and suffering, grief and death. Parents kicking out. In this world where men have raped their own mothers or sisters. And men have killed their own mothers or sisters. Tell me. HOW DO YOU SURVIVE IN THIS WORLD?

You rape and kill your mother, kill your father, and rape and kill your sister. All will be well after that. 

I have always survived well in this crazy mixed-up world,

Mainly by working hard and saving money,

I have a wife and family and if anyone needs money I help them out, my friend.

GET - A - JOB! Get two if necessary.

I survive by hoping things will get better, being strong in mind and body and believing there is always light at the end of the tunnel.

• What's With Thiss "Raping/Killing Mothers Or Sisters." ?? Sounds ODDLYyy Specificc ...

Hard work and saving every single penny