Art asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 3 weeks ago

Astro: what does it mean if you have absolutely nothing in Aquarius or Virgo in your chart? ?

The two coldest signs ain't apart of my astrological makeup ha!

Ha! And still nobody gives a f what you think do they ?

😆 I feel you. I DON'T EITHER woohoo! right? Ew ugh Those 2 signs are the worst when it comes to anything. Serious, I know it sounds like I'm trolling but I would lie and say I was another sign if my mom f ed up and had me in february or sept. Both are foul. Serious, they have the worst character. I like that my first 5 planets, the main ones, are one from each element and all of the solid good ones with good reputations who people look up to. First 2 are the same element, but different signs, and the rest are all different. I think that's why I get along with whoever. I'm mixed with everything. And happy af I'm not mixed with those.

>The two coldest signs <

Virgo is an earth sign cold and dry. Aquarius is an air sign warm and moist. You don't know what you're talking about.

There are only 10 planets in a chart so there could be at least 2 houses empty of planets. There's a sign or more than one sign covering the so called empty house though and these will influence the areas of life covered by the houses and the signs have ruling planets, ( in your case Uranus and Mercury), which will also tell you something about the houses by the signs and houses they're in and any aspects to the ruling planets from other planets will also be relevant..

I saw you trolling yesterday too. Saying your sign is the best in bed. You are a self projecting and self-loving Libra. Typical really. Really judging others is arrogant.

Really rude behaviour is so unclassy.

Really Libras are not good for Virgos they hurt them. You should stick to fellow Libras or Leos.

you are the troll who is all the time trolling against virgo and aquarius.

Aquarius and virgo are humanitarian and humble, you are arrogant, cold and judgemental also you are racist too! You judge and complain about people based on a zodiac sign, if you were intelligent or polite you wouldnt judge people based on a calendar and how you complain and judge based on a sign you judge as well people based on a skin colour

Look at yourself. Are you perfect? Who are you to judge the other people?? You are racist and arrogant