Is my Boyfriend Naïve?

My BF has been talking to this 40 year old women who is willing to help him get into NYPD. She is teacher he just started working there in September 2019. He started talking her end of September beginning of October

Couple weeks ago she told my bf to go with her to Spain for 3 days and to bring me along & The stay, food and tours will be free.

He was so excited to go but he had recently told me he can’t go on any vacation with me because he has no vacation days! but now all of the sudden he can go for this? Made no sense to me.

Two days ago I find out that my bf is selling his car to her which is totally fine! but then he told me that She will be letting him use her extra car until he buys a new one!

Not to mention Last night she sent him pictures of some scenery in Barcelona and a picture of her and two other people and of course it is 2 am in Barcelona at the moment.

For me I do not find it okay! first you just met her September! just started to text each other end of September beginning of October and today October 21st she will be letting him use her car until he gets a new one ! That too close for comfort

I am concerned that there is something behind her niceness. She is going through a divorce at the moment but out of all the people in the school she decides to help him. It does bother me how comfortable they both are with each other and boyfriend is extra friendly and maybe i think Naive he doesn’t see wrong in anything he does!

please help me!

thank you!!

She's looking to take him to bed, that's it.

• Alan H

If yo7 feel so badly about him, just move on.

• Linda

They do sound a bit too chummy in my opinion. Tell your bf how you feel and that for her just being a friend, she is getting too close for comfort in your opinion by sending photos, offering to pay for a trip and all expenses to Spain, loan him her car, and help him get a job. He should be discouraging her but instead he is encouraging her. It's going to be up to him to tell her to back off some. I hope he will do that. As far as him being naive, I think he is and cannot see it plus he likes all of the attention he is getting.

• Edna

Your boyfriend isn't naïve - YOU'RE the one who's naïve, if you believe this. A teacher can't "help" anyone join the NYPD, and your boyfriend's lying to you if he tells you she would be able to. She has nothing whatsoever to do with the NYPD.

If this teacher is letting him drive one of her cars and wants him to go on a trip to Spain with her, it's because she wants to sleep with him, and he wants to sleep with her (which they've probably already done).

Either he's naive or he's willing to use this woman's money in return for keeping her company while she goes through her "rebound relationship" phase. The whole thing sounds dysfunctional and it seems like you're being made the third wheel. I'd tell him you want to take some time apart for him to figure out what he really wants. Then do that.

• Chanel

He does not sound naive. It sounds like this woman is useful to him and adds to his life.

Think about your own life and go out socializing as much as you can so you do not dwell on this situation. There are many nice people out there to discover and get to know.

• Ricky

That's hot. If the teacher is hot I'll bang her omg

• Burgoo

nope, he's pretty smart, he has you thinking he is naive while he goes out and gets himself a sugar momma

He's not naive. You are. You need to dump him asap as he is going to bang her senseless on holiday. Which is exactly what she is planning.