Orange you glad we are keeping troops in Syria to protect oil rather than people?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Best answer

Same crap different president or puppet

• 2 months ago

troops are people

• jimmy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I think the Syrian and Russian military are quite capable of doing that. What are a few hundred US troops gonna do?

• KaleyK
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I don't agree with walking away from the Kurds ... but you understand that protecting Kurdish oil fields IS protecting the Kurdish people.

• numbnuts222
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

those oil fields will be no where near the fighting with the Turks

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Susie
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

I thought you libs wanted us OUT of the Middle East. The only thing you are proving is that you will criticize any action NO MATTER what it is. You don’t care about anything except another reason to whine. Libs are pathetic.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Liberals find out Trump is removing troops from Syria, but but the Kurds!!!!!

Liberals find out Trump is keeping troops in Syria, Well it's obviously for oil.

• 2 months agoReport

Liberals are morons. See? I understand reality just fine.

• 2 months ago

Since when is it white people's responsibility to take care of non-whites?

• Troy
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

We need to get out of the middle east.

• 2 months ago

Where is that mutual protection portion of any treaty guaranteeing unity between the USA and the Kurds?

• 2 months ago

No, this Kurd abandonment is backfiring on Trump and the Republicans, and that is only thing I am glad about regarding the situation there.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.