Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 11 months ago

Orange you glad we are keeping troops in Syria to protect oil rather than people?

Same crap different president or puppet

troops are people

• jimmy

I think the Syrian and Russian military are quite capable of doing that. What are a few hundred US troops gonna do?

I don't agree with walking away from the Kurds ... but you understand that protecting Kurdish oil fields IS protecting the Kurdish people.

• Susie

I thought you libs wanted us OUT of the Middle East. The only thing you are proving is that you will criticize any action NO MATTER what it is. You don’t care about anything except another reason to whine. Libs are pathetic.

Liberals find out Trump is removing troops from Syria, but but the Kurds!!!!!

Liberals find out Trump is keeping troops in Syria, Well it's obviously for oil.

Since when is it white people's responsibility to take care of non-whites?

• Troy

We need to get out of the middle east.

Where is that mutual protection portion of any treaty guaranteeing unity between the USA and the Kurds?

No, this Kurd abandonment is backfiring on Trump and the Republicans, and that is only thing I am glad about regarding the situation there.