Jehovah's Witnesses, is it true you changed your pre-baptism questions this year and took out the words "spirit driven organization"?

Favorite Answer

I've been so busy sharing all of their pedophile cases all over the net, I haven't seen anything about that. They've probably switched it back and forth several times already, like with all of their cult teachings.

EDIT: Yes, they have remover "spirit directed" from the questions.

Here's a paragraph from an elders letter dated May 2019.

"Baptism Questions: The two baptism questions that are reviewed with candidates at the timeof their concluding discussion with the elders and that are included at the end of each baptism talk outline have been changed as follows: (1) “Have you repented of your sins, dedicated yourself to Je-hovah, and accepted his way of salvation through Jesus Christ?” (2) “Do you understand that your baptism identifies you as one of Jehovah’s Witnesses in association with Jehovah’s organization?”The new questions will be used starting with the baptism talks at assemblies and conventions beginning the week of May 13, 2019. Elders should update the two questions on page 209 in their copies of Organized to Do Jehovah’s Will.

Why are the JWs still in bondage by this cult whose leaders admit to being uninspired?

Link to elders' letter in my comments.

• Lioness

Dangit, they should have left "Spirit Directed" but understood that the spirit directing them is not the Holy Ghost.

They are spirit driven, but it is not a spirit from God.

God leads, so any spirit driven organisation must surely be driven by the Devil?

Catholicism is the One True Faith. A person can know this with certainty by reciting the rosary every day with care.

• Lioness

This is absolutely true.  Or if you are short on time you can pray the Our Lady Prayer

I'm the one who originally asked this question, which was repeated here.  I'm waiting for a JW to answer.

• Lv 4

See my answer.

when Funding is low, the JW new lite will kick in. One change in the JW teachings is equal to tons of literatures, printed and sold to 8 million naive global members... it's a guaranteed business income.

• Otto

Ask Jehovah's Witnesses or go to JW.org.

Source(s): Bible

Yea - They pulled out their spirit driven organ

Is this Juli's sock-puppet again?

Give this ''JW'' obsession a rest, idiot.

Edit: All you morons talk and talk about is this specific cult, who the hell cares? dumbass. do you have OCD or something? Go waste spewing this crap to a tree or something or somebody who cares.

• Brian

Wow. Yeah, both Juli and Lioness block me. Boy they have some mouths. I did see the Trinitarian Olive mock me too. Sad.