Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 months ago

Don't you DARE vote for trump next year. I MEAN IT!! I will NOT be happy?

got it will vote for trump :)

I've been happy for the past 3 years. Why should I not be happy with 4 more years of him? The ball is in your corner to explain why I wouldn't be. That is, if you can without embarrassing yourself with irrational arguments.

Sorry, I will..................

who to vote for?

• Are you going to entertain me again in 2020, like the great snowflake meltdown of 2016? This never gets old. It lifts my bad moods, and makes me laugh.

https://youtu.be/FliGdEGBoIw

Youtube thumbnail

?t=37

How about you vote for Warren and I'll vote for Trump? They'll cancel each other out.

Start being unhappy. And start building your "safe-room". Be sure to stock up on coloring books and playdo. Enough to last you until January 20, 2025.

• Will B

I will vote for whomever I want.

Your happiness or unhappiness of my vote is immaterial and will not sway me in either direction.

You’re going to be a very unhappy Democrat. I suggest you start getting use to it.

REAL Americans are not voting for Trump.