How can I get my list of yahoo questions?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

You can get all your questions and answers on your profile activity page. Just either click on your username located in the top left just under notifications or your avatar. Either one will take you to the right place.

Once you are on your profile activity page you will see all your questions. To see your answers just click on My Answers.

If using a smartphone make sure it is on desktop mode.

• 2 months ago

Left click or tap on your user name in a question or answer. Your device and browser need to be in desktop mode. IF you have the new format, there is now a "Yahoo Answers profile" button in the left column. Left click or tap that button. 

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Click on your Username on the Left side of the Page then on the Next Page under the My Questions Tab you should be able to see your Questions List

If you Switched over to the New Format it has not Changed

If the Normal Option is taking you some place Else then Yahoo may be having some Technical Issues at the Moment and until they Fix it you wont be able to Access It

Lv 7
    2 months ago

You'd have to screenshot them or copy/paste into a document you can save, if you are wanting to keep a record of them outside of your YA activity (because if your account is ever deactivated, you'll lose access to them).

They are located here https://answers.yahoo.com/activity/questions

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Vicki
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

It's literally on your answers profile. On here, go to your name in the upper left hand side. It'll take you to your profile. On the banner is the option to view your questions, as well as your answers.

• Sharon
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Click on your name/avatar to see your questions and answers, and points and level on the next page: https://ca.answers.yahoo.com/activity/questions

• 2 months ago

hover over your icon on the top right next to the mail and bell icon, then click on "View answers profile"

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.