David asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 months ago

How can I Force him to move?

First is I live in a progressive part of a major city. Young and Urban professionals.

There's this guy in my apartment right next door to me who is young but not progressive.

He goes to an ultra conservative church and when he uses the gym he is almost always wearing a Regan/Bush 1980 shirt.

He plays Jesus music in his apartment. 

The kicker was when got a bumper sticker for the Repub candidate for Senate.

He doesn't do anything that I can complain about. He sometimes plays music but not after quiet hours and I cant day is louder than the stuff I play.

I asked him why he didn't nice to where Jeff be with others of his own kind and he said her likes it here. I told him that he's paying off everyone in the building and he said pudding of libtards is his favorite hobby.

I mean this guy is so unwoke he makes me want to puke. How do I Force him out without getting myself kicked out out breaking the law?

Troll smarter, not harder!!

Troll Time!!! Hooray!

You’re the one that should move, you intolerant libtard. Leave the man alone and let him live his life. Go play in traffic, bítch.

For a person with nothing to complain about, you sure complain a lot. Leads me to believe that you are not nearly as progressive as you say you are. A true progressive would want to include this conservative person rather than make him feel like an outsider in his apartment building.

You sound way more conservative than he does. Shame on you

Just another clueless troll. You sully the name David.

You can move........

The liberals I know would call in Antifa to take care of the problem....

F.ind another apartment yourself.