I got married in 2016 ever since then my mother in law tortured me a lot and brainwashed my husband to divorce me. Please give me a remedy?

My Dob: July 24, 1989

Time: 3.31 am

Place: Pondicherry

Please give me a solution or tell me when good times are in my horoscope

file complaint under section 498 to nearby police station or approach family court

i think your husband wouldve stayed with you if he really wanted to

• Richard

Pearl is a point gamer and literate. Her answers are for 2 points only. What she says
      is pure gibberish.

• Sharon

If she is ridiculing you for belief in astrology, I'm with her. Such a superstition is a sign of inadequate education and a feeble mind.

• Now u need a good mother in law from India to understand the  pain

• A C

Forget astrology. You need Jesus Christ. The Bible has all the answers to life. Please read the New Testament. Start with the Gospel of John; then Romans. Pray for God's will and direction in your life. I asked Him to be my Lord and Savior many years ago and He has blessed me a lot, as well as given me assurance of a home in heaven. I recommend Him to you.

• Brian

Let me guess....you're looking for astrological "advice".