Putin is now in the middle east negotiating for Turkey, Syria and Saudi Arabia. Did he tell Trump to leave because the adults had to talk...?

...about "big people" things?

Update:

Congratulations president "cut and run."

Update 2:

Did you hear all that on Foxski Newski?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Best answer

Well, he has Trump by a leash, so what do you think the answer is?

• Flower
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

If Russia and Pres Putin had any influence in the U.S. they would get sanctions lifted. The U.S. runs the planet.

• jimmy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Russia were in Syria long before the USA. Russia has permanent military bases in Syria.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Trump had to run away because he's in no position to start another war at the moment 

• 1 month ago

According to who? What's your source? I know Putin went to Saudi Arabia recently, but where did any of the attitudes you describe show up?

Source(s): bisexual Christian
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Flower
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Pres Putin has been involved for years helping Assad's government remain intact. The U.S. came late to the party, not the others. The U.S. never takes advice from Russia and Pres Putin. The U.S. puts itself in charge. The U.S. meddled into the Syrian conflict internally and with Turkey. Those other countries can straighten it out.

• Nope

He left because he knew the fight was unwinable, and because of our renewed energy indepence we don't need the reagion so much

I am sorry weren't you complaining 6 months ago that we were not leaving?

This whole thing was stupidly started by Bush, and coawrdly Obama din't have the balls to do what was neccesary

'well guess who does

• 1 month ago

I hope not. That would be embarrassing for Trump.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.