Should I worry about this?

My BF has been talking to this 40 year old women who is willing to help him get into NYPD. She is teacher he just started working there in September 2019. He started talking her end of September beginning of October

Couple weeks ago she told my bf to go with her to Spain for 3 days and to bring me along & The stay, food and tours will be free.

He was so excited to go but he had recently told me he can’t go on any vacation with me because he has no vacation days! but now all of the sudden he can go for this? Made no sense to me.

Two days ago I find out that my bf is selling his car to her which is totally fine! but then he told me that She will be letting him use her extra car until he buys a new one!

Not to mention Last night she sent him pictures of some scenery in Barcelona and a picture of her and two other people and of course it is 2 am in Barcelona at the moment.

For me I do not find it okay! first you just met her September! just started to text each other end of September beginning of October and today October 21st she will be letting him use her car until he gets a new one ! That too close for comfort

I am concerned that there is something behind her niceness. She is going through a divorce at the moment but out of all the people in the school she decides to help him. It does bother me how comfortable they both are with each other and boyfriend is extra friendly and maybe i think Naive he doesn’t see wrong in anything he does!

please help me!

thank you!!

• mmm

he really likes her and her him - and if he doesn't see the trouble coming - doesn't mean it isn't there . . .

why would a woman allow a man to borrow one of her cars? that she just met? Unless she was getting something in return?

• Donald

No need to worry and there is no way we can help you. If you and him weren't meant to be, then it won't be.. If he loves you, then he loves you and you should trust him. You can't force someone to do something they don't want to day, and you can't control his life either. Just love each other and grow old together like my wife and me.

Best wishes