Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 4 weeks ago

Should I commit suicide if I'll prove to be a disgrace to my parents?

I mean, one of God's 10 commandments states: Honor your father and mother.

So the thing is..I'll likely stay alone forever because of my insecurities ugliness lack of personality (or should I better say hidden personality) and many other hindrances.

It's a shame to my community to remain single forever and I don't want to bring shame to my parents hence our family being looked down upon and disregarded in community. I don't want any of this and am not willingly rebelling against them and have always loved them..

It hurts me to see being looked down uponm "ewww it's that guy" I didn't ask to be like this.

I'm getting really lonely and tired of this..

Will God forgive me.

If you commit suicide, you will be in hell. So, don't.

There's more to life than these things you're talking about.

Nobody can be good enough to avoid hell. The truth is that death leads to immediate heaven or hell, depending only on whether the person believed in Jesus for eternal life, or not.

.

The truth is that Jesus loves you and wants to bless your life freely :) Most of all, Jesus wants you with Him forever, and not in hell. The truth is that every belief except one will lead to eternal torment in the lake of fire for every person. Because nothing pays for our sins except the death and blood of Jesus, the sacrifice of Jesus that is already accomplished by Him . Jesus loves you! The truth is that Jesus is God, and Jesus died on the cross to pay for all of our sins in full, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead. Nothing else pays for our sins, not works, not deeds, not religions. So the only way to heaven and to avoid hell, is by believing in Jesus for eternal life (John 6:47), without adding any of your own works (Romans 4:5). Believe in Jesus to take you to heaven, and you will be in heaven, no matter what, guaranteed. That easy, thanks to Jesus! Tell Jesus that you thank Him that you will be with Him in heaven when you die, because you believe in Jesus! It is too late to be saved, after death

No god won’t forgive you Bc there is no such thing as a god and yes you should commit suicide to better yourself and your parents since you have done them wrong

Place yourself second (after God), and don't worry so much about what your family or community want. Live. Don't give your enemies the satisfaction of killing yourself. Live to spite them. Rub their noses in your successes.

Let's pretend, for the moment, that you are NOT a troll.

Change your name, leave town, and start a rumour that you've gotten a job BEHIND the SCENES at some movie or TV studio.

The people in the NEW town, the NEW community will not associate your name with your parents' names, so no shame can be shuffled onto them.

Committing suicide would bring HUGE shame to your parents, since it would PROVE to those in the community who DELIGHT in being judgemental, that your mum & dad were SO F[intercourse]ING INEPT at parenting, that they raised a child who would rather commit SUICIDE, than face a life for which they had done SO LITTLE to prepare him or her.

BONUS QUESTION:

Could you PLEASE post a picture, or better yet a video, so those of us who are TRYING to care about a NOT-Troll with REAL problems, can see just how bad you look?

These feelings are not that unusual at your age. The older you get the more perspective you'll have. You probably are harder on yourself than your parents are and they may view your behavior as the hi-jinks of youth. 

Second, I wouldn't be quite so concerned about what others think; who are they to judge anyway? They do just as many dumb things at your age as you do. So, stay in school, don't use drugs, don't get pregnant, get a job, move out, save your money, start your life.

You need to see a therapist as soon as possible. You seem very depressed and there are many treatments for this. Your self esteem is unnecessarily low, and therapy will help put things into perspective along with possible medication.

Your parents are the ones who are dishonorable if they have any such expectations of you that you cannot fulfill. and God is also dishonorable, because simple rules ignore those in complex situations.

• Bill B

Suicide will not solve any problems and will create others instead.

Find some meaning to your life.

Do you like animals? Volunteer at the SPCA.

Good with your hands and a hammer? Volunteer at Habitst for Humanity.

Are you good with children? Volunteer at Children's Hospital.

As for being "too ugly" to be married, trust me that there are plenty of men and women who are way less attractive that are married.

No cookies for you

• Mack

No but you will improve your life if you quit trolling.....