I have a question about Uber and the law. ?

My dad was arrested at family court today for violating the order of protection, can he be fired from Uber? 

Yes, he can. Why would you think not?

Yes, your Dad CAN be fired by Uber. I thought he was innocent of all charges and you were testifying on his behalf, it was all your mother's fault. What happened? "Basically my mom has an order of protection against my dad. He didn’t do anything. She just wanted him out of the house. My dads lawyer decided to subpoena me so I’m just wondering how bad will it be? Will it be better than I think? Or worse?"

• hamel5

Ubers background checks aren't that thorough. I doubt that they're receiving updates from the courts.

Sorry to hear that your family situation is so messed up

• hamel5

The answer is that he could get fired, but probably won't.
      Our local newspaper ran a series on the security checks made by the car share services and their security checks .

Employment in all states except Montana is at will. That means you can quit at any time with or without notice and for any reason or no reason at all. It also means they can terminate you for no reason or any reason that does not violate EEOC guidelines.

So, yes