Why aren't more cinemas haunted?

I mean if I were a ghost of hang out all the time watching movies. I mean if all sorts of time on my hands, with no job, so if be in every movie premier ever.  I mean when I wasn't chatting with gullible teenagers through a Ouija board.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Jake
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

A person can know many truths about supernatural entities by reciting the rosary every day with care. Doing so is also a great way to battle the devil and his demons. The Virgin Mary is the only creature more powerful than all the forces of hell combined.

• 3 weeks ago

Perhaps they are. Have you ever checked some of the strange people sitting at the back?

• 3 weeks ago

I don't think ghosts exist. Some people just don't want to accept that one day, they will die, they will disappear and be forgotten, like the billions of other lifeforms on Earth.

So, ancient cavemen developed the ideas of soul, gods, angels, demons (bad angels), heaven, hell.

All animals have emotions and all animals dislike death, pain, disease. Humans are a more advanced animal but we still carry the baggage that evolution has given us.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

A "ouija board" is just a stupid toy. And "ghosts" don't exist, since the dead are in heaven or hell. But there are devils that will use anything they can to deceive you away from the Bible and into hell, so avoid it.

If you want real answers to life, then go to the Bible, which is the absolute Word of God and is 100% true.

Nobody can be good enough to avoid hell. The truth is that death leads to immediate heaven or hell, depending only on whether the person believed in Jesus for eternal life, or not.

The truth is that Jesus loves you and wants to bless your life freely :) Most of all, Jesus wants you with Him forever, and not in hell. The truth is that every belief except one will lead to eternal torment in the lake of fire for every person. Because nothing pays for our sins except the death and blood of Jesus, the sacrifice of Jesus that is already accomplished by Him . Jesus loves you! The truth is that Jesus is God, and Jesus died on the cross to pay for all of our sins in full, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead. Nothing else pays for our sins, not works, not deeds, not religions. So the only way to heaven and to avoid hell, is by believing in Jesus for eternal life (John 6:47), without adding any of your own works (Romans 4:5). Believe in Jesus to take you to heaven, and you will be in heaven, no matter what, guaranteed. That easy, thanks to Jesus! Tell Jesus that you thank Him that you will be with Him in heaven when you die, because you believe in Jesus! It is too late to be saved, after death

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Mack
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Because nothing is haunted....

• 3 weeks ago

Nothing is ever haunted.  There is nothing to do the haunting, no ghosts, spirits, demons or any other such thing.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Bro you'd be the smartest ghost ever

• Aaron
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Spirits are everywhere. The Ouija board isn't a joke.

• Mack
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

Laughable Aaron. So you believe there is a factory out there making toys that can communicate with the dead. Best not to reproduce....

• 3 weeks ago

Well you know how that is

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.