Why do some straight people hate gay people so much.?

I can understand hating a person for whatever reason but why not judge each person based on who they are, not what they are. Personally I think bigots and racists have a lot of self hate and I actually feel somewhat sorry for someone to have to carry hate in their heart.

• .

For the same reason why people have hated women, albinos, black people etc... They're ignorant and afraid of diversity. Also some people hate, cause they simply wanna do that regardless of what the matter really is...they just need to blame

same reason we hate people who have sex with animals

CUZ ITS FKN DISGUSTING AF

• Liz

Imperfect human nature, being what it is, is more prone to hate than to love and so most of the time, when men hate, it is indeed folly. Hatred is folly when it controls us instead of our controlling it. It is folly when it is based on ignorance, on lies, on prejudice, when it is irrational (when it flies into the face of reason). Hate might be likened to fire. Fire can serve ever so many good purposes when it is kept under control. But when it gets out of hand, what havoc it can wreak in destruction of lives and property!

"Why do some straight people hate gay people so much.?"

"Personally I think bigots and racists have a lot of self hate and I actually feel somewhat sorry for someone to have to carry hate in their heart."

Most of those people have been misled by evangelicalism a political organization masquerading as christianity.

I've never had a problem with them but their current antics and entitlement makes me dislike them.

Because people are discriminatory and hate people who are different from them. Itโ€™s how it works, unfortunately.

I don't understand HATE at all. I hate no one, I may not like the things they do, but HATE? You said, "I can understand hating a person for whatever reason", then you turned around and said, " I actually feel somewhat sorry for someone to have to carry hate in their heart". So which is it?

probably the same reason that we really don't care for you trolls! It is because of your actions! It is not that we hate them as people though, just their actions.

Usually toxic religion is a reason why straight people have a hard time being decent humans