Is Jeremy Corbyn pretending to be a Remainer for power?

Or is he just an arch disruptor? Now that many Tories want Brexit, he has to try and put a spanner in the works.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Jack H
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago
    Best answer

Labour is run by the NEC and mandated by conference, not by Jeremy Corbyn. He isn't pretending to be anything, he's Eurosceptic, but, is attempting to protect British workers and businesses from the effects of a hard brexit which Johnson is determined to push through. It's a shame people listen to the negative messages being shot out by the right wing media without actually trying to listen to what Corbyn says, but, hey...

• 4 weeks ago

the useless git doesnt know whether to sit on the fence hide behind or stand in front of it, the coward is a political clown who isnt fit to to lead a piss up in a brewery never mind lead a country

• P
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

He's an anarchist

with a poor sense of direction

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

brexit is all CONservative, attempting to blame others is a desperate cheap gammon chav scum tactic

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • gerald
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

its best to hate somebody for your own failings I told you the disaster 31/2 years ago on here its not the enemy its your bad decision that cannot be delivered you are fu**ing useless and have called me everything under the sun and wished me dead you ungrateful cretins you are wrong that is why its a mess it could not be done

• 4 weeks ago

He's a reformer

• 4 weeks ago

Better red than dead

#teamjezza

• 4 weeks ago

no one trusts politicians and their leaning, it is dynamic they are reps of people behave like bellwether

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

You can not trust Corbyn. He is a lying little rat.

• Biff
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

The eurosceptic Corbyn isn't pretending to be a Remainer but he isn't going to support a deal that goes more against Labour's commitments in their 2017 election manifesto than May's deal.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.