Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 2 months ago

Any ideas what’s going on with my brain?

When I was a kid I was very afraid to get out of bed at night to get water or use the bathroom. So I remember putting a blanket over my head and pretending to be a “monster” so the monsters in my house wouldn’t get me.. for some reason that travelled with me into my adult life. Not necessarily getting out of bed but when I’m alone at night I get an irrational fear of “people” or “things” inside my house. So I stated talking to the monsters or whatever and they became my friends. I obsessed over them, gave them names etc etc and logically I know it’s not real but they talk to me? Not in real voices but in my head. At one point though the voices were very bad and got me to overdose on a bathtub. We have rules on why they can’t harm me such as if I was out of the bathroom before the toilet flushed I was safe. They also have certain sounds like faucets dripping that set me on edge. My parents took me to shrinks and one of them made everything seem normal. I talk to trees to and I can hear them talk back... this may sound weird but I’ve always wondered what’s up with me lol

Your monsters and mine should get together and do lunch.

• LAN

This moron constantly spams variations of the same idiocy over and over. Me pointing out the obvious is why the coward blocked me.

You probably have Schizophrenia..