Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 4 weeks ago

Do you think this relationship will last long term, if it's already last for 1 1/2 years?

A 39 year old male dating a 22 year old female. They started dating in April of 2018 when she was 20 (almost 21) and he was 38. He took her on a west coast roadtrip for her 21st birthday, he took her to the san francisco palace of fine arts and to santa cruz and he rented a car and wined and dined her.

Then by August of that year they moved into an apartment together (her first apartment). Within a couple of months she started posting status's on Facebook that said stuff like "I want to know what it's like for a guy to love me for me, not just because I'm attractive", "I may be young and naive, but I'm old enough to be told the truth and not strung along", "Sick and tired of this ****"

By November he had moved back in with his mom where he was living when he met her. He was posting youtube videos about being heartbroken, about losing the woman he wanted as his "future wife" etc and she was posting passive aggressive poetry quotes on her public pinterest account about losing the only man who ever understood her.She also deleted her Facebook. They remained broken up until March (5 months) and became friends again. By June they were living together again. In July she was posting things like "you cant break a broken heart", "I know I'm not enough, so let me go it hurts to be half loved", "don't expect your girl to play her role when you have other girls auditioning for her part".

Last week they posted a photo of them together with all of his old friends saying "meeting my girl"

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.