B asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 7 months ago

I am a 5´9, 140 lb, 15-year-old male. Should I be eating 1200 - 1500 calories?

I am a 5´9, 140 lb, 15-year-old male and I eat 1200 - 1500 every day. I run 2 miles every day except on Wednesdays and Saturdays when I walk 2 miles. I eat a high protein-based diet mostly consisting of low-fat greek yogurt, fruit, oatmeal, salads, tuna, and tofu, protein powder, and peanut butter. After staying on my diet, I lost 55 lbs (I weighed 195 lbs a year ago) but as a result, I became super skinny. My family says what I am doing is super unhealthy and I should be eating 2000 calories every day but im a super picky eater and its hard for me to eat that much since I´ve gotten so used to my dietary habits. What should I do? Also, I want to start building muscle in my arms, legs, and chest and don't know where to start.

• Chris

If you want to bulk up then you have to feed the beast. It's that simple. You would need to seriously up your caloric intake as long as you stay committed to a bulk. I don't know why people that are losing weight don't lift weights as well. I was 85% cardio and 15% weights and still am 3+ years later

Should be safe with 1,800 cal.s

Pray to GOD for info also.