I scored a 35 on my ASVAB test, is that good?? also how much money will I make in army reserve with that score?

Not at all. While it technically is a pass, one needs about 50 these days to be allowed in to the military

• Mrsjvb

It barely qualifies you to enlist

• Mark B

It is a low score. It will limit the job choices you have. It has NOTHING to do with your pay.

Pay is based on your rank. If you are just out of high school with no college, you will go in as an E-1. That will be through Basic Training and Advanced Individual Training (AIT). AIT is your job training. Those 2 courses are full time and you will be paid full time with meals and quarters provided.

When you complete AIT, you go to your Reserve unit which will be 1 weekend a month. You will not be provided with meals or quarters. You will take home about $200 each month.

No, a 35 on the AFQT is not very good. The score does not determine your income level.