Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 4 weeks ago

Any identical twins on here?

My brother and I are identical twins. We fool around with each other from time to time. We would like to chat to other twins who do the same. Any others on here? HMU.

• Mark

I briefly knew two idents who were both very GL. One of them started earning money doing JO vids, and when his brother asked him where the new laptop came from (both in college) he straight out said what he was up to. So they started doing them together - mostly JO and HJs and earning good money.

I have an identical twin brother, but he's a guy, and I'm a girl. We never messed around because he is gay.

• Ryan4 weeks agoReport

You're not identical then if you are a boy and girl....

I am not an identical twin but instead fraternal (boy & girl) that don't look imw

im an identical twin with a twin sister, my sister lives in brooklyn while i live in colorado, she dont have the net so she dont come on ya

If that's true, you should contact Falcon Studios, get into porn, and become rich, because the porn industry pays top dollar for gay identical-twin actors.  Plus, chances are good that they'd hook you up with other identical twins to make double-twin movies, so accomplishing your mission here.

My sister and I are twins, we get silly a lot when no one is around, would love to connect

I’m Lisa and my sister’s is Asli, same as mine only turned around a litlle, lee-sah and asslee