How long would it take to tell us everything that's on your mind?
- ɱs. sρε૮ƭα૮ℓεLv 79 months agoFavorite Answer
On a conscious level my mind is currently fairly still, but new or recurring thoughts are constantly in motion. By time I thought I went through everything there would just be more.
- daljack -a girlLv 79 months ago
About 5 minutes.....what's on my mind is not for strangers.
- 💙ElliotTheCorgi💙Lv 79 months ago
Very long hun............
- PLv 79 months ago
Not long at all
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Candy coatedLv 69 months ago
A minute maybe, I'm trying to not focus on VS so I'm letting things go.
- acfahmyLv 79 months ago
Probably not enough time left in the world for that.
- 9 months ago
About 30 seconds
- VickiLv 59 months ago
... All day. The process of thoughts in my mind never stops. It just keeps going and going and going and going and going. So, it would require a lot of time.
- Anonymous9 months ago
this music is awful. ok done
- As Mad As BirdsLv 79 months ago
My mind is very close to blank, so 30 seconds?