Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 3 weeks ago

What can I do to help my boyfriend?

I’m a 20 year old woman and I’m dating a 38 year old married man. He wants to leave his wife to be with me. Problem is, he has kids and doesn’t want to hurt them. He doesn’t want them to hate him. Is there anything I can do to speed up the process and make it easier for him? He frequently talks about us getting married and starting our own family. I’m so excited! I don’t want to wait.

No, his wife doesn’t know about me. If she did, she would leave him and turn the kids against him. He has to be careful.

You need to slow down because regardless of what he's telling you the situation seems that he's either just waiting for the kids to grow up or waiting for his wife to die. There IS NO WAY for him to destroy the family that won't result in the kids being hurt. That's just a fact.

I would straddle his mouth with your pretty little thigh gap, let him eat your beaver every chance he gets, and take his hog into your mouth while making eye contact with him as he unloads down your throat.  Let him rub off all over your leggings.  Make sure he knows that this is the life he can look forward to.  The reason he sought out sideass is because he isn't getting any affection thrown at him by his wife.

Keep going over the top with showing him how much you want and desire him.  Don't give him ultimatums, instead tell him how much you want to blow him.  Because he isn't getting any at home, he will eventually make risky moves and force the issue.  Every facial you tell him you want him to give you will bring the day one day closer.

Don’t put yourself through this, if he really loved you he wouldn’t be hiding you from his family. He’d be upfront, get a divorce and talk to his kids about this. But do you really want this? You’re not only going to be with him forever if he ends up being with you, but you’re also going to be in his ex-wife’s life and his kids, his parents etc. You’re getting a full package. Think about this before you do anything.

Girl, get your **** together. First you are breaking a family with kids etc., so leave this old *** fella, go get young stallion that will pound the **** of you 24/7, and you won't break a fuckin family. Just imagine if some hoe does this to you, image what his wife will go through and the damage you will do to the kids. Srsly, get your **** together.

Source(s): IRL

One thing of which you can be sure: If he leaves his wife to be with you, you will be with a man who will leave his wife for another woman. This isn't like stealing that 17-year-old girl's boyfriend after they have had just two dates. This is serious homewrecking. He already has your help. And as far as he is concerned, he doesn't need to leave is wife in order to continue to get it.

Seriously, men don't leave their wives for other women. They may leave their wives. They may find other women. But, they don't leave their wives in your circumstances. You are just a cute young thing who offers him a large thrill. Who knows? He may even love you and he may hate his wife, but your chances of any future with him are bleak. You are 20. Are you ready to be a mother to a 9-year-old? Get out before you have real problems! Then, take a look around at men your own age who don't have a mother-in-law who will try to kill you or a father-in-law who will succeed. Take a look around for some 26-year-old guy who is finally making it after getting out of college a couple of years ago. Find a 32-year-old who didn't marry that girl who he found incompatible after 5 years. Heck, find yourself a 39-year-old who has taken a while to get settled. But, this one, despite appearances, isn't for you.

I think you're a bad person. I cn't see how you can be with a married man.

That's just wrong.

• Ocimom

You can help him by ending the relationship and telling him to contact you AFTER the divorce. He's stringing you along and you are falling for it. He NEVER will divorce his wife and he's very likely sleeping with her more then he tells you. All you are is sideline sex - he has no plans of ending things as long as you give him sex.

You are a fool to be involved with a married man in the first place. And what makes you think he will be faithful to you IF he does leave his wife and kids? He will be paying child support to her so forget him having more kids with you.

Serious question. Do you have anyone you're close to in your life who knows about this and is telling you he will never, ever, ever leave his wife and kids? If not, find someone, because you are hopelessly naive.

He's also being very unoriginal. If it's true he doesn't want to hurt his kids (and I'm sure it's true)....what hurts kids more than anything? A divorce. It's not going to happen.

As for his wife, I'm sure he's told you the typical stuff - she ignores him, all she cares about are the kids, blah blah. What you need to remember at all times is she is the mother of those kids. He stood in the birthing with her and helped her bring them into the world. Do you seriously think you can compete with that?

He's not going anywhere, and you are wasting your time. I also wonder what you think of yourself when you pause to reflect on your role in maybe breaking up a family and breaking the hearts of kids. I don't mean this would happen and he ends up with you. I doubt you're the 1st and I doubt you'll be the last.

• Tj

Do not push him towards divorce. It MUST be his decision. If things do not work out, he will blame you.

Does your boyfriend know you're a troll... because we sure do