Lv 7
Sam asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Who will win the current war?

between Democrats and Republicans?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Best answer

It keeps leaning more and more to the left.

• politicians

and

the wealthy

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

The American people will always win in the end, because what the majority wants goes. If a politician gets too out of line we impeach or vote him out of office.

• Sam
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

that's not my TD and I hope you are correct, because that is the way it is 'suppose' to work.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

The two party monopoly is at war with the 99%.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

If it comes to war - I would expect conservatives will win because they have more guns. Going to be really difficult for liberal Democrats armed with bongs and dildoes to fight someone with an AR-15.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Republicans have already lost, but they don't even know it yet. It will be at least a decade before the GOP loses the stench and infection from this shameful Trump iteration of their brand.

Won't be long now, with more wrongdoings coming out every day due to the impeachment proceedings, that even Pubs will be forced to abandon him. Within a few years, cons will have to lie to their kids and say they did not vote for this scumbag. Just like they lied and said they were always against the Iraq War.

• 4 weeks ago

republicans will easily win.

• ioerr
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

putin                       

• 4 weeks ago

How can there be a winner in a war that will never end?  

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.