Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 4 weeks ago

What if I believe that my psychiatrist is suffering from a mental illness?

Who should I recommend they see?

You sir have been reported!

Many of them do have issues themselves. If you feel that yours does I would get away from him or her as soon as possible. See somebody else. One thing you need to be very careful of is the medication. A lot of these psychiatrists are in my opinion on the psychopathic spectrum because they give people drugs which destroy their lives without even warning you about the dangers of these drugs, they may have you on them for years until they do significant damage, and when the damage is done, they really have no conscience about it and it’s very very difficult to sue a psychiatrist. This is what happened to me. My behavioral/physical health was destroyed by years of a dangerous combination of psychiatric drugs which later turned out to be based on a misdiagnosis anyway..So if the psychiatrist is trying to get you to take drugs and you think they have some kind of personality disorder or mental illness themselves, you may be correct and you need to be very careful.

Why don't you ask him?

• LAN

Since you are mentally ill in the first place your judgement doesn't matter at all. This question proves that you are a moron as well as mentally ill.

This is very unlikely due to the fact that they themselves have to have a mental illness screening before they're even allowed to be certified.

• that would be very unlikely.

• Vicki

Psychiatrists can see one another. But I would tread that water carefully. Because that's walking a very thin line.

• gerald

you !!! ask him to attend a sitting with you, and you have something to explain he will know what you mean

Troll smarter, next time.