Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 weeks ago

How do I contact lover?

At the weekend I met a guy, brought him back to my place and had sex with him. But when I woke up the next morning, he was gone. He forgot to leave his number/contact details. Before we had sex, he talked about us going on dates and getting into a relationship. I don’t know how to get in touch with him now. What can I do? Can I ask the police to get cctv footage and locate him that way? I think he might be the one. 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

He snuck out the next morning and disappeared. Sounds like that was exactly what he wanted to do.

• Z
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

Yes, you can do that.

• Anna
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

He's not your lover he's a guy you slept with once. He probably only wanted sex with you so was obviously lying about wanting a relationship. Happened to me I lost my virginity to a guy I met at college and I never saw him again. He was supposed to meet me later in the day but never showed up. His mate showed up. And if you haven't got his number or social media you have no chance of contacting him. Just put it down to experience and move on.

• 4 weeks ago

Oh gosh I don’t know you shouldn’t have slept with him so easily

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Vicki
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

I think you were a one night stand.

And I think I can see why.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Police don't take BS from whores...

• Anna
      Lv 5
      4 weeks agoReport

What about HIM? Plus she probably didn't get paid so doesn't fit under the definition of whore. He is JUST as much to blame as her.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.