Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 weeks ago

How do I contact lover?

At the weekend I met a guy, brought him back to my place and had sex with him. But when I woke up the next morning, he was gone. He forgot to leave his number/contact details. Before we had sex, he talked about us going on dates and getting into a relationship. I don’t know how to get in touch with him now. What can I do? Can I ask the police to get cctv footage and locate him that way? I think he might be the one. 

He snuck out the next morning and disappeared. Sounds like that was exactly what he wanted to do.

• Z

Yes, you can do that.

• Anna

He's not your lover he's a guy you slept with once. He probably only wanted sex with you so was obviously lying about wanting a relationship. Happened to me I lost my virginity to a guy I met at college and I never saw him again. He was supposed to meet me later in the day but never showed up. His mate showed up. And if you haven't got his number or social media you have no chance of contacting him. Just put it down to experience and move on.

Oh gosh I don’t know you shouldn’t have slept with him so easily

• Vicki

I think you were a one night stand.

And I think I can see why.

Police don't take BS from whores...

• Anna

What about HIM? Plus she probably didn't get paid so doesn't fit under the definition of whore. He is JUST as much to blame as her.