promotion image of download ymail app
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 8 months ago

residential area activities?

My state is Tamil Nadu (India). My house is present in a residential area (zone),but some guys cut stones (working for 3 years) in near my house. How do I take action. Everyone help me.First I go to the municipality and EB office and pollution control board.But we are not take action correctly

example work image:

1 Answer

  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

    You should probably engage the services of an attorney in your area.

    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.