Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 3 weeks ago

Do you like being topless in the summertime when you are home? Why or why not?

Actually I do like being that way in the summer, around the townhouse, but I have to watch it answering the door.

I live alone, I'm always topless, even in winter. If it gets cold I just crank up the heat, screw the environment.

I always love wearing my cozy hoodie hun 🐶

• P

Yes

It frightens the children

• Bee V2

Yes I often like being topless. I really want to swim topless, which is why I was looking at nudist beaches in florida for when I visit in March

• Mikey

Generally speaking, I hate clothing.

In my room I'll strip down, unless I have the cat with me.

My mom and brothers live with me though so I'm not parading through the house.

• My favorite covering when home alone is a well frayed and worn old housecoat that won't stay shut in the front. Fortunately my boobs aren't that large so they don't settle in my cereal.

I live close to an isolated lake that I own the only access to. I rarely bother with the top or the bottom when swimming.

No, the cat likes to sit on my chest and claw me, and that would not end well.

Well yes, because it's hot, and I get a tan in the back garden