OLD 3D RED BLUE GLASSES VIDEOS?

when i was a little kid today i'm 22, on my tv i remember seeing old red blue glasses 3D videos that showed me being in a race or underwater or a castle, i can't seem to find it anywhere on youtube or google ... can someone help me pleas

i'm looking for the lost videos

Here are ones offered on YouTube.com, my friend.

Hi. I just modified the posted G search a little so it shows more relevant info to Your actual question, I also remember those movies from some kind of device I had that they came with.

The chances are they were what's called "Public domain" videos, it's the classification for anything that no longer has a Copyright or Trademark holder with Ownership rights, so it can be used in anything You put out to the public, or included with Your product(s) that use their features.

If this link doesn;t get what You're looking for it should at least get You something to enjoy while You tweak the searchterms.

https://www.google.com/search?ei=GxiuXeaJOqal_QaDj...

G'Luck!!!

Enclosed link should help you