Since I'm truly evil and wicked, the only person I really care about is myself. I love myself too much. Why is that offensive to God?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

It's not, but you can't be admitted to heaven until you learn to love your neighbor as yourself. It's out of his hands.

• Archer
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Again you over estimate your significance!

• 4 weeks ago

It is not. It pleases Bastet when we pay much attention to ourselves.

• Jeff
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

Hard to tell why it is offensive to god --

-- especially since gods are imaginary and non-existent.

JOE says god doesn't share his glory with anyone...

But then again, JOE can't even prove his god-thingy is real.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • I don't think you're so evil, do you undoubtedly do bad things because you don't know God?

Do you love yourself? Why don't you let others love you by doing good deeds?

God has granted love to everyone, but love must not exceed his own, otherwise you fall into sin!

Matthew 10: 37.

Whoever loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; and whoever loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

With these words, the Lord Jesus did not forbid love for oneself or one's loved ones, but asked that the first place of love should be towards Him, Creator!

• 4 weeks ago

repent if you want to save yourself from God's wrath

• Jeff
      Lv 4
      4 weeks agoReport

oh, fukoff with your empty threats, you goddam child.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

God made the heavens and the earth and the seas and all things in them. He is the only one who is worship-worthy. Why degrade yourself by worshiping a created thing rather than the Creator of all things?

• Jeff
      Lv 4
      4 weeks agoReport

"God made the heavens and the earth...."

And yet, you can't even prove he exists.

That's convenient.

• Joe
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

Because you have made an idol of yourself, by your own admission. And God does not share His glory with anyone.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.